Pages

Monday 21 November 2011

My Recount about the Rugby Wrold Cup:Hope


My Recount

26 October 2011

My favourite memory was when the final Rugby World Cup was on! The teams that were playing were the mighty AB’s and the amazing French! They played in Auckland at Eden Park! The time they played was at 9:45 which was way past my bedtime.

Now It’s on. Wooho! My aunty and I were going to town, until the news said drunk people will be there. Boring! I really wanted to go to town and watch it. Yay! It was half time and the AB’s had to have a little talk because they were not playing well. Come on! Yay they kicked and won by 3 points.
Then France had a moment to win by kicking the goal in but.........they did not make it in there was 10 seconds left and game over! Woooh! We won the Rugby World Cup. I Jumped up and down like a bunny busting to go to the bathroom!

1 comment:

  1. Well Done Hope. Loved the alliteration...lile a bunny busting to go to the bathroom!

    Poetic Writing makes personal recounts more enjoyable to read
    Mrs H

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.